Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Audrey Hepburn "I Could Have Danced All Night"

This design was one of my first creations I felt a real success. You know how it is when you create something and there's always something more you want to do with it. This one; I finished it and felt satisfied. I happened to be on a designing binge in Photoshop CS4 one night and I'd just finished a recreation of an earlier design I had done. I wanted more to do so I asked a friend about her tastes and likes and this is what I came up with. I tend to lean more towards the artsy grunge style so this was an expansion for me. I like how the background happened by mistake. I was just trying out some different gradients and the first one I used I liked, and it stayed, no modifications. "My Fair Lady" turned out to be a film we both enjoyed and the quote has always been a favorite. I love this photo of Audrey; it reflects pure bliss. The kind you find within yourself as you dwell in soft, sweet memories.

Credits
Brushes used:
Allison's Backstage
Downloaded from this site (high resolution brushes)

Photo of Audrey Hepburn:
iballer.com

3 comments:

  1. hey! this is an amazing photo! i was wondering if you can give me permission to use it for my youtube channel background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, that would be fine. If you would, please include a link to this blog and if you'd like, leave me a link to your youtube channel and I'll put it up in my links box. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete